Leather Military Jungle Boots 8" - Vietnam Style Jungle Boots - Panama Sole - Tropical Combat Hot Weather GI Type Boots
- Made from leather material
- Upper boot made from canvas & nylon
- Leather toe & heel
- Rubber panama sole
- Mildew resistant
- Drain holes on both boots
- Comfortable fit and fashionable look.
- Height: 8" inches
- GI type
- Perfect for traversing any terrain – the upper section of the jungle boot is constructed with a breathable canvas fabric with vent holes that will keep your feet cool and dry. These authentic Vietnam-era style boots were designed for hot weather climates
- Thick vulcanized rubber cleated panama outsole provides enhanced traction while you are on the move. For decades the panama sole has been a proven choice for active duty and public safety personnel for its durability and wear-ability.
- Internal steel shank reduces strain on your heel and calf so you can endure long days on your feet
- Combat boot provides high ankle support with nylon uppers, rugged and stylish action leather vamp with reinforced double and triple seams around the heal for a dependable durability
- 8 inch height tactical boots, with a 9 eyelet lace system completes the outdoor shoe
- The tactical jungle boots are made to original mil-spec and typically run about a size larger than your standard shoe. For an ideal fit either wear two-pairs of socks (as originally intended) or size down.
- Great for active duty, public safety, and security personnel and perfect for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing, and more.
We recommend MEN to order 1.5 to 2 sizes down.
For Example, If You Wear Size 11.5, Please Order Size 10.
We recommend WOMEN to order 2 to 2.5 sizes down.
For Example, If You Wear Size 11.5, Please Order Size 9.
- Black (5081)
- Olive Drab (5080)
- Desert Tan (5909)