Jumbo Musette Bag Tactical WW2 Heavy Duty Cotton Canvas Military Backpack 15" x 15" x 5"
- Made From Heavy Weight Cotton Canvas Material
- Large Main Compartment
- One Side Pocket With Snap Closure
- Front Metal Buckle Closure
- Small Side Pocket With a Snap
- Back Compartment With A Snap
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Adjustable Backpack Straps
- Flap Closure Straps
- Replica of the World War 2 Military Bag
- Dimensions 15" x 15" x 5"
The M1928 Musette Bag was meant to replace the World War I issue M1910, and was the standard issue to the Army for infantrymen and Rangers until 1944. The M1936 was issued to paratroopers and Army officers as a smaller alternative. The Marine Corps used the M1910 and M1928 throughout the war in the Pacific, differing in that it was in USMC Mustard Tan. After combat and seeing that it wasn't effective in jungle warfare, it was replaced in 1941. The M1941 made improvements to the M1928 and M1910, making it more like the M1936 in space and in the tying down of the flap. This bag is a replica of the original US issue bag and it's an import.
- Black (2355)
- Olive Drab (2353)