AO Original Pilot Sunglasses Aviator Air Force Style - Bayonet Temple with Case
- The original pilot has been a favorite of U.S. Military pilots since 1958 and continues to be AO’s most popular style. Expect uncompromising quality - engineered to rigid military specifications.
- Since 1833, American optical has been revolutionizing eyewear manufacturing. We're proud to continue that tradition with every ao frame made in USA
- Bayonet temple style with clear acetate temple tips, offering a sleek and vintage look not readily available on the market that allow you to take frames on and off without removing a helmet.
- Lens height: 43.5 mm / bridge width: 20 mm / temple length: 140 mm
- Lenses offer 100% uva/uvb protection and are impact-resistant (ansi z80.3)
- Click-in nosepad arms engineered for stronger soldering and less chance of breakage. Designed to incorporate a vintage ao mark of authenticity. High quality pvc nosepads are supplied by german manufacturer, frey winkler. A click-in style allows for easy replacement.
- There is no machine in the world as valuable as a skilled craftsman. Every AO frame is handcrafted in our illinois factory. Our process blends machining and handwork to create the highest quality frames. Contact us to schedule a tour.
- AO lifetime warranty: we believe things should be built to last. AO eyewear offers a lifetime warranty on all solder points that fail due to manufacturer’s defects. Please contact manufacturer for the details.
The original pilot has been a favorite of U.S. Military pilots since 1958 and continues to be AO’s most popular style. Expect uncompromising quality - engineered to rigid military specifications. Wear it for life, it’s a look that never goes out of style.
American optical has been known for quality sun lenses since 1876. In creating sunwear for pilots, AO developed precise tints to protect against eye strain and irritation. AO eyewear continues to offer the finest lenses available. Select skymaster glass lenses for superior clarity or lightweight aolite nylon lenses for increased comfort. Polarization is available as an optional upgrade
- Gold Frame 52mm (10701GOLD)
- Black Frame 52mm (10701BLACK)
- Chrome Frame 52mm (10701CHROME)
- Matte Frame 52mm (10701MATTE)
- Gold Frame 55mm (10719GOLD)
- Black Frame 55mm (10719BLACK)
- Chrome Frame 55mm (10719CHROME)
- Matte Frame 55mm (10719MATTE)
- Gold Frame 57mm (10700GOLD)
- Black Frame 57mm (10700BLACK)
- Chrome Frame 57mm (10700CHROME)
- Matte Frame 57mm (10700MATTE)
- 52 MM
- 55 MM
- 57 MM